AWS Modernization with Datadog
Datadog is a modern monitoring and security platform allowing you to see inside any stack, any app, at any scale, anywhere
- Implement Real User Monitoring for diagnosing user issues
- Install Datadog agent and create custom dashboards for monitoring applications in Datadog console
- Explore various options available in Datadog for monitoring such as service map, and Memory Vs CPU monitoring of Kuberenetes clusters
- Implement Synthetic monitoring for proactive simulation of workload
- Troubleshoot potential errors in a running Kubernetes cluster
The Prerequisites workshop will guide you through setting up your Datadog environment for all the workshops. Even if you are expert in AWS and Datadog you should start there to create your accounts on both platforms.